Monday, February 6, 2012

MIA

Welcome back

I having been missing action since before Christmas and I was going to try and do the 12 weeks till Christmas though that didnt happen got way toooo busy, I made the xmas cards and that was it and I also manage to fit in time to do an advent calender as well made from the kaiser wooden advent calender. That was all...

I havent done any card making since the 23rd of December and its staying that way until I get back from my holidays to Bali for 8days and then when get back I will have to organise my new house and craft area(prority). Then it will be back into the full swing of things hoping to do some classes as well.... 
NEWS Resolution scrapbooking...

Well I hope that you had a good Christmas and your New Year is starting of well...

See you soon

Lots of Stampin Love
Sheree

No comments:

Post a Comment