Wednesday, April 20, 2011

INKSPIRATION CHALLENGE- FIRST TIMER

Hello Inkers

Wow this is my first entered INKSPIRATION challenge and my 2nd challenge for the week. I have been looking at the challengers for awhile and have tried some of the challenges but never posted them, this time I have finnally decided to post one.

This week was a INKSPIRATION COLOUR CHALLENGE #66 and below are the colours that we were to work with and it was such a nice colour combination as they go so well with each other. Once you have a looked at mine head on over to the Inkspiration website and see the other great entries.


Stamps: Biss (SAB)
Cardstock/Inks: Regal Rose, Tempting Turquiose, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories: Jewels Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

I have left it sentiment free and only used the word BLISS as I am not to sure what I will use this card for yet. Mothers day is coming up soon but see my saw me making this card so it wont be for her.

Hope you liked my card as much as I did coming up with this design.

Stamping Love
Sheree

No comments:

Post a Comment