Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Challenge complete...

Hello stampers

OMG I just looked and seen that I havent done a posting since November, so first of all Happy New Year to all of you even though I know its now March.


So I am hosting a workshop this friday for a group of ladies that I regularly craft with and they wanted to see something for mothers day, though some of the ladies no longer have there mothers around so I wanted to come up with something that they can give to a either mother,daughter or a friend. I went for a Mini Photo Wallet that I had seen on  Bronwyn Eastleys Blog, I found the design but couldnt get the right colour combination, lucky enough JUST ADD INK has a colour challenge this week, so I have decided to join in.
JAI 60- Colour Challenge


Here is what I came up with:



The photo doesnt show it correctly but the the scalloped circle, layed circles and the 2 flowers have been embossed together and I have put a jewel in the middle of the old olive flower, have just learnt this technique and found it really effective, The F on the mini photo wallet has been raised with dimensionals to give it depth.


Stamps:  Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Roller
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, DSP Cottage Wall (retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry,Old Olive,Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Accessories: Jewels, Square Lattice embossing folder, diamensinals, 2-3/8 Scalloped circle punch, 1-3/4 circle punch, Circle cutter


Have really enjoy making this card and I hope that my ladies enjoy making it on friday. I have done a couple of workshops with them though I have only shown them cards as I more of a cardmaker, all of them are scrapbookers so it has been a bit of a hard one to come up with to try and combine the two of them together and get what they want to see. Enjoy looking and if there is anything you want to know dont hestitate to ask!

Lots of Stampin love
Sheree




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that JAI got you back into blogging for the year. Your photo wallet is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with the colour challlenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice for the challenge colours Sheree,It looks lovely, glad you could join us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete