Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wow I'm back with in a week!

mHello Stampers

Wow! I have done alot this week with making cards, my christmas card collection is coming along great though that post will have to come later.I have decided to enter another
 Just Add Ink challenge which was Just Add Birthdays which came in great timing as it was my cousins 21st Birthday and my best friends birthday today. So here is the card that I did for my Cousins birthday...
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, On Your Birthday
Paper:  Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Ink: Rose Red, Perfect Plum, VersaMark
Accessories:  Top Die Note, silver Embossing Powder, Whisper White Grosgrain ¼” ribbon (dyed with Perfect plum ink refiller) Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, 1-3/4” scallop circle punch, lots of tags.

Inside the Card


Hope you like this card and get some inspiration from it. I dont usually put card in the inside but todays occasion calls for it. Just to make it a little more prettier...

Stamp lots of love!
Sheree

1 comment:

  1. Love how you have hung the keys on the label die. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete