Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My First Perth Regionals 2010...

Wow!
What a weekend it started Saturday morning at 7.15am when I picked up 3 lovely stampin up ladies and headed to the Perth Convention Centre for the Perth 2010 Stampin up Regionals. On arrival we did our swaps, I had 34 cards to swap and I recieved 34 inspiring ideas back, and one little gift from my cousin. Then it was on to the day of laughter, make and takes and inspiration from Various stampin up members. It was such a fantastic day so glad I have become part of wonderful business. It was then when I travelled down south to Narrogin for my cousins 21st birthday bash it was such a good day although very tired from such a busy week preparing my self for Regionals.

Here is what I did for my first swap,

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla

Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede

Accessories: Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch, Medium jewelry Tag Punch, Clear embossing powder, Paper piercer, cotton.

Like this card and would like see more products or ideas click on this link http://shereehumphreys.stampinup.net/ or contact me by mobile on 0438197263.

No comments:

Post a Comment